Nothing was too much trouble for Bobby and the team at The Fullerton Arms, everyone was very welcoming and genuinely interested in helping you relax and enjoy the ambience of this homely establishment.
The ensuite room was warm and spotless with a very comfortable bed, the menu (bar and restaurant) is varied, cooked to perfection and hearty, the bountiful breakfast has something for everyone.
We loved the double sofas next to the glowing peat fire in the hotel bar so much we hardly left the building such was the tranquility, off peak it is the perfect place to relax and unwind, in the summer months with so many attractions on your doorstep it is the ideal haven after a days outing.
However, while the natural attractions, sofas, peat fires, comfortable beds and great food all contribute to a memorable experience it is the people who make the difference, “the staff are the hotel” giving service second to none.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Fullerton Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fullerton Arms Hotel Ballycastle
- Fullerton Arms Ballycastle
- Fullerton Arms Hotel Ballycastle
- The Fullerton Arms Ballycastle, Northern Ireland