“Excellent food!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Ballymoney, United Kingdom
“Excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

After reading reviews on trip advisor I decided to give this restaurant a try. The food was excellent, I had the seafood platter which was amazing! The service was outstanding and the surroundings are great. This is a hidden gem in the middle of Ballycastle. We had two main courses, a bottle of wine and desert for £40, great value. I will definitely be back!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Shotley, null, United Kingdom
“excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

during a recent visit we were told about this place.Wow! the food was a blast..My wife and I both had chicken dishes.I had chicken stuffed with black pudding and bacon topped with a Bushmills sauce..What a meal I don't think Iv'e ever had a better cooked piece of chicken.We both had a soup starter,this was homemade and extremely tasty.No room for desserts but a visit to the bar with it's log fire and excellent beer is not to be missed.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Brilliant night, great meal and lovely place for a catch up with friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Went to the diamond bar last night for dinner and a catch up with some friends, staff couldn't do enough to please us, the food was delicious and very reasonable, and there was no rush on us as we enjoyed a catch up. Absolutely recommend if you're in ballycastle that you eat here.

“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

On my two night visit to ballycastle my wife and I ate here on two occasions, as it was recommended by our b+b, we were not disappointed the food and standard of service was excellent. Would highly recommend

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great place for dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

This is the only place that my boyfriend and I ate at in Ballycastle, but I'd definitely recommend it. That staff were really friendly and the food was great. On the night that we went they had a big group in the restaurant, so we ate in the bar area. Despite being very busy we didn't have to wait long for our food. The food was really tasty and the portions were quite large, so we probably didn't need the side of chips that we ordered. It's good value and good service, so go check it out.

• Visited March 2013