First off - you need to stay here if you are planning a trip to Northern Ireland. My husband and I stayed in the cream room for 3 nights - it was just redone with a new mattress and it was extremely comfortable. The room was spotless, warm, quiet and felt like home. The shower was the most powerful one we've seen yet in our B&B stays in Ireland. Breakfast was great and by the 3rd day, Jennifer knew just what we enjoyed and catered to us. We really enjoyed talking to Joe everyday and he couldn't have been more helpful either. J & J's was the perfect spot to call home to tour most of Northern Ireland including the Causeway Coast, Antrim Coast and Belfast. Thank you Jennifer and Joe for a wonderful, memorable stay. Should we ever find ourselves back in N. Ireland, we will be back at J & J's! - Cristina & Tom P.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are situated on main road going towards Giants Causeway 12 to 15 min drive, and glens of Antrim. short walk to centre of town in one direction and also to beach,tennis courts and harbour in other direction. Free parking which is gated. Free Wi-Fi all rooms have tea and coffee facilities,32 inch flat screen TVs hairdryers. Guest lounge, and smoking area at rear of house. At J and J we offer good value and friendly accommodation ... more less
- Also Known As:
- j & j`s b&b
- j & j`s Hotel Ballycastle
- j And j`s Bed And Breakfast
- J & J's Bed And Breakfast Ballycastle, Northern Ireland