What a freindly b&b this is ,we were made very welcome the minute we got out of the car ,the rooms are clean and modern and nicely decorated .We were asked what time we would like our irish breakfast by Jennifer and the following morning at 9o,clock arrived our very tasty and filling irish breakfast served in the dining room , nothing was too much trouble even offering us all a lift into ballycastle for that nights party .We would definitley stay here again it is ideal for exploring the northern irish coast and surrounding areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are situated on main road going towards Giants Causeway 12 to 15 min drive, and glens of Antrim. short walk to centre of town in one direction and also to beach,tennis courts and harbour in other direction. Free parking which is gated. Free Wi-Fi all rooms have tea and coffee facilities,32 inch flat screen TVs hairdryers. Guest lounge, and smoking area at rear of house. At J and J we offer good value and friendly accommodation ... more less
- Also Known As:
- j & j`s b&b
- j & j`s Hotel Ballycastle
- j And j`s Bed And Breakfast
- J & J's Bed And Breakfast Ballycastle, Northern Ireland