“Great hidden gem” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Bicester, United Kingdom
“Great hidden gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

This is a great restaurant hidden down a side street in Central Belfast. I arrived on a Monday night and was promptly seated. The restaurant had a modern 'Asian fusion' feel to it. I ordered a glass of wine, the dragon tail ribs to start and stir fried duck 'Japanese style'.

2 huge ribs arrived shortly after for my starter, they were delicious and fell off the bone, I barely needed the knife, with a sauce that wasn't too sickly sweet. The duck main was also a huge portion, and again was very tasty with huge chunks of duck. You usually expect to be a small amount of protein in these dishes especially for more expensive meats, but there were loads of duck breast slices in amongst the veggies and sauce. I ordered potatoes alongside but think rice would have been a better choice.

Service was efficient and friendly, I didn't have to wait long at all stages of the meal. I would definitely return, and whilst I was on business the atmosphere lends itself to be ideal for a romantic meal for two, or even a group of friends.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Derry, United Kingdom
“OMG!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

from the welcome right through to the exit I have only one thing to say ...OMG!!!! such an experience of food. It was like a party on ur tongue. The cocktails were different from the usual classics ( althought they are available) and they were beaut!! the meal itself Duck salad starter to share was the nicest thing I have ever tasted, such flavours!! the Bill was surprisingly reasonable for the grub that my Hubby and I ate!!... The staff were the nicest and friendliest I have met in a wile.....Definitely worth a trip to Belfast!

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Amazing Food Selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Ate here for the first time last Wednesday. The restaurant has a wonderful City feel with tasteful Oriental decor.

Started with the hostess checking our coats and ordering drinks from the bar, no complaints. Waiter was a bit pushy that we try the Chili Soft Shell Crab starter, but I'm glad we did as it was fantastic. Unfortunately, my boyfriend bit straight into a fried chili on accident, mistaking it as a bit of crab and this pained him for some time. (So, just be careful!)

We then mentioned to our waiter that we didn’t see a Spicy Tuna type roll on the menu, the waiter said he would speak to the chef and promptly returned with a delicious roll prepared just for us. We followed that up with the 21 piece Chef’s Sushi Sampler and were impressed with the quality of preparation and the taste of the seafood. We will definitely be returning to this restaurant. It is quite expensive but when you are craving Salmon Sashimi there is no price too dear.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Yum yum yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Unreal food, best i have had in a long time and the prices is less than i thought it would be. a great night out for my mothers 60th. i will be back!

Visited August 2013
Omagh, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable meal - massive menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

We are here a few weeks ago on a Friday evening at an early sitting in the downstairs part of the restaurant. The cocktails were delicious to start with although could have been blended a bit more as the big chunks of fruit constantly clogged up the drinking straw!
The starters were very quickly cooked and very tasty (Chicken Satay and duck samosas) with nice dipping sauces.
For mains we had a combo of sushi and maki with noodles and tempura. The sushi and maki were nice but portions were very small compared to the price. The noodles were delicious.
Overall an enjoyable meal but there is so much choice on the menu it is difficult for a newcomer to this cuisine to decide what to have and how much to order.
Service was quite good.
Decor and atmosphere were great.

• Visited October 2013