Stayed with a group of 10 rugby supporters and hotel offered great value for money. Even though we arrived at 10am, the rooms were ready and staff were always friendly and helpful. Worth paying for the buffet breakfast as it fills you up for the day. Five minutes walk to City Hall, Crown Liquor Lounge, St Georges Market. Do the bus tour of Belfast for a candid vview of the recent troubles. Staff happy to store luggage before return flights and to order taxis.
Rooms comfortable and warm. All in all, a great place for the money paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the city that inspired Gulliver's Travels. A stay at Premier Inn Hotel Belfast Alfred Street puts you just a small step away from some big attractions, not to mention all the delights of a twenty-first century shopping centre. And if you're here on business, we'll make sure your stay is a pleasant one. Track down the Titanic story to its source. Or make tracks to some of the biggest names on the high street - don't miss the continental market if you're here over Christmas. There's nightlife that'll make your day, and everything from an interactive science museum to a candy factory. Don't fill up on too many sweets though, there's good food waiting for you at our restaurant, and comfy beds in every room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast City Centre Alfred St reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast City Centre Alfred St Hotel Belfast
- Premier Travel Inn Belfast