I got to Belfast early in the morning 8:00 to be precise. Got to the hotel and wasn't able to check in as the hotel was full but i wasn't too bothered about that (and if the hotel is full it's not a bad sign for the hotel) as i was able to leave my bags at reception until i was able to check in later on in the afternoon.
I went for a walk around Belfast and did some shopping to kill the time until i could check in which went very smoothly, the lady at reception was very nice and polite i can't remember her name but she was from Liverpool. Had the buffet breakfast the next morning which was fab and filled me up until lunchtime. I didn't eat in the bar or the restaurant so i don't know what the food is like. I used the wireless internet also while i was there and found it ok but a tad slow at times. The only (small) problem was that they didn't have any of the sports channels on the Thursday night i had wanted to watch a game on but all they had on was a teletext page showing the live score?? But that was a really trivial problem and the only possible thing i could say against the hotel which otherwise was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the city that inspired Gulliver's Travels. A stay at Premier Inn Hotel Belfast Alfred Street puts you just a small step away from some big attractions, not to mention all the delights of a twenty-first century shopping centre. And if you're here on business, we'll make sure your stay is a pleasant one. Track down the Titanic story to its source. Or make tracks to some of the biggest names on the high street - don't miss the continental market if you're here over Christmas. There's nightlife that'll make your day, and everything from an interactive science museum to a candy factory. Don't fill up on too many sweets though, there's good food waiting for you at our restaurant, and comfy beds in every room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast City Centre Alfred St reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast City Centre Alfred St Hotel Belfast
- Premier Travel Inn Belfast