we stayed for 2 nights in April got a good deal in the sale. Location was great a few minutes walk to the Victoria Square Mall. parking was good outside the hotel free overnight on the street after 6pm until 8am the next morning. Staff are very welcoming and helpful. We had breakfast on both mornings and dinner on one evening food was good. Unfortunately on the last night a group of adults and kids that were staying in the hotel, decided to stay up in the reception area drinking from 6:30 on 1:30 am in the morning, we have a small baby and was woken a few times that night due to children running around the hotel unsupervised and people singing outside the reception area. Not a great nights sleep luckily we were not staying the next 2 nights that the group wre booked in for. Its a pity that the reception, bar and restaurant area is all the one as when a group drinking all night take over the area it's hard to escape. complained to the reception on check out and she rolls her eyes staying that they were staying till Monday and the kids were running around the hotel all last night.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast City Centre Alfred St Hotel
- Premier Inn Belfast City Centre Alfred St Hotel Belfast
- Premier Inn Belfast City Centre
- Premier Travel Inn Belfast
- Premier Inn Belfast
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast City Centre Alfred St reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.