“Friendly, clean and the best welcome you could wish for I'll be back” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Springfield B&B

You added Springfield B&B to your Saves list
Springfield B&B
3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   16 Springfield Rd., Belfast BT12 7AG, Northern Ireland   |
Ranked #16 of 50 Belfast B&B and Inns
“Friendly, clean and the best welcome you could wish for I'll be back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011 via mobile

This was my first visit to Belfast, I had heard all about famous Irish hospitality and I wasn't disappointed with the welcome I was given by Kevin the owner and his wife Jo-Ann , they were both extremely helpful nothing was to much of a problem, the rooms are very clean and comfortable and the breakfast was very tasty, I would recommend this bnb to anybody visiting Belfast I really enjoyed my 3 nights in Springfield bnb I will definetly stay there again when I return to Belfast hopefully soon

• Stayed August 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Strabane, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

Kevin is the salt of the earth. He is very helpful and saved us a ton of money by charging less for running us to and from airports around the city. He also has much advice to share with you about what to do in the city. He is keen to share his extensive knowledge of the city and the surrounding area. His wife and himself are very generous and hospitable. The rooms are small and very clean. The size of the rooms was not an issue for me as they are very comfortable and fantastic value for money. It is very easy to tell that Kevin loves what he does as he passes that energy onto his guests. I coudn't recommend this B&B more. Thanks Kevin.

Room Tip: Expect small rooms, yet know that they are comfortable and fantastic value for money.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Derry, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

I stayed in Springfield B&B while my wife was in hospital nearby. I had a great stay. Kevin made me feel really welcome and even drove me to the hospital for visiting times. The staff are absolutely great. Its like a home from home. I was there in total for 2 weeks. The food was great and the owner Kevin O'Brien was a really genuine friendly guy. He went out of his way to make me feel welcome and I have no hesitation in saying that I would highly recommend the B&B and would definitely stay there again without a shadow of a doubt.

P.S Marie does a great breakfast and is a lovely person who is great to chat to :-)

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011 via mobile

This was my 5th stay at Springfield b&b and again I was not to be disappointed! The rooms totally refurbished to the highest standard and squeaky clean,
Again I was warmly welcomed on arrival by the owner Kevin and his obliging staff, always ready and helpful to ensure his guests have enjoy a great stay.
What a joy to look forward each morning to a well cooked and hearty breakfast! Just what the doctor ordered after a night exploring the fantastic pubs and local restuarants all within walking distance of this top notch b&b!
Yet again big Kevin was always there to help and advise with his local knowledge and even to drive you to your location if needed.
What more can I say except if your considering visiting Belfast anytime soon then don't miss the chance to stay at the cleanest, best valued and perfectly situated b&b in town!
I'm really astonished at another reviewers negative comments and claims about this little gem and to say Kevin was rude? As they say in Ireland " complete blarney! "
So looking forward to my next visit, thanks again Kevin to you and all your staff for your genuine, friendly hospitality.

• Stayed July 2011
Stavanger, Norway
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011

We have stayed in many b & b in Northern Ireland, Ireland and England before. But this is by far the worst place to stay ever. Incredibly dirty, rude owner, bad service.
Please do not consider living in this terrible b & b!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

I found Springfield B&B when I was looking for an affordable long-term central place to stay in Belfast. As a student on a fixed budget, I spent many hours slogging through travel websites to find a clean quiet place that was convenient to my research locations and easy on my wallet. Springfield B&B was by far the best value I found in my research and it didn't disappoint. The owner, Kevin, was welcoming and knowledgeable. The service was excellent and I couldn't imagine a better experience. The location was perfect and in walking distance to all of the places I wanted to go. The neighborhood is the best place to stay in Belfast for history, culture and craic. I highly recommend Springfield B&B to anyone visiting Belfast on a budget.

Room Tip: Email Kevin before you book to get the best deal
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2011

loved every minute, hope to go back ,close to evrything, local shops, city centre 5 mins away one drawback could,nt stay long enough.loved it. local history attractions nearby, stayed in a lot of b and bs this one is near the top.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Springfield B&B? Share your experiences!