“Mini bar very expensive” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast

Save Saved
You added Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast to your Saves list
Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   The Gasworks, 3 Cromac Place, Ormeau Road, Belfast BT7 2JB, Northern Ireland   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #16 of 44 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Mini bar very expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Overall excellent hotel, staff are amazing and the hotel is very clean and tidy. Under floor heating in bathroom was a nice touch. Food whilst was not the cheapest was respectable and food was defo value for money. Good choice at breakfast. The only down side mini bar was silly prices £2.50 for a can of coke.

• Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Derry, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I stayed in the Radisson in Belfast for one night on my way to an event in Bangor. My colleague and I had two excellent and very comforable rooms. We had a very enjoyable meal in the bar when we arrived and were made feel very welcome by the staff. A friend joined us for a drink afterwards in a very relaxing environment. After a very enjoyable breakfast the following morning, we travelled to our engagement in Bangor, feeling refreshed and ready for the day ahead. I look forward to staying there again in the near future.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

A beautiful hotel which is walking distance to the City. You will reach the city hall and the shopping area in 10 mins. And you will feel safe walking around even if you' re in the trouble city. Staff are so nice really nice that they accommodate any inquiries with a smile. Room are big and clean! We are happy that we picked this hotel in Belfast

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I spent one Sunday night at the Radisson Blu before a day of work in Belfast. Check-in was dealt with efficiently by a very friendly man on reception. I had a lovely "business class" room, though it was cold and the room heater didn't work. I was informed that I could have had a separate plug-in heater, so I wonder whether this is a recurring problem. Still, the bed was very comfortable, the room was quiet, the free wi-fi was much appreciated, and the Nespresso machine in the room was a thoughtful bonus. An excellent breakfast was included. Plenty to choose from, including delicious freshly cooked eggs. I would certainly recommend this hotel and wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed here for Valentines with my boyfriend. At first the hotel didnt have a double room available but were able to eventually get us one due to a cancellation and contacted us to let us know it was available which was very courteous of them. We found the room to be spacious,bright and modern plus due to the fact we were an end room we had an amazing scenic view of the city. The only downside was that the bed sheets were a bit stained and the floor needed a good hoovering. But otherwise we had a lovely stay.

Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

This is a top-notch, clean, comfortable, very modern hotel, I've stayed here before, liked it lots, came back for a second time. Free wi-fi, hot shower, very quiet. All the favorite ticks on my list.

BUT . . . it felt like a RyanAir approach to pricing, when I arrived. I had booked on-line, as I've done many times before with other Radissons. Breakfast, to my surprise, was not included. Did I want to add that? Yes, but wow, premium price. Did I want to go to Business Class, which includes breakfast (which is yet more)? No. Did I want a newspaper in the morning? No.

I showed my ticket, for entering the car park, do I get something for getting out? An overnight rate? What?!?!? The parking isn't free? How much? Is there any parking free nearby? (Yes, 15 minutes away, on-the-street parking. No thanks.)

Breakfast and parking were extra, and then I was desperate for a Coke, and took one from the mini-bar, and I know I'm not allowed to quote prices, but you could get a 6 pack from Tesco for the same. All the add-ons made it a very pricey stay. An annoying aspect of an otherwise nice stay.

The staff were very polite, and nice. The breakfast buffet is good, but for that price? Not really. I know I sound like a nit-picker for what is essentially a classy hotel, but I thought

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Stayed for two nights with my boyfriend and had a lovely stay. Arrived to a complimentary upgrade to business class room (nespresso included!) by two lovely reception staff. Room was immaculate, as was the rest of the hotel. Breakfast was fantastic. The only downside was I felt the bar area could be a little cosier and the bar staff could maybe do with a refresher course on cocktails... most, erm, 'different' Cosmo I've tried in a while! Overall would still happily recommend.

• Stayed February 2013

Been to Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast? Share your experiences!