“Go for the Stew” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Columbia,IL
“Go for the Stew”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

They had some of the best stew we had in Ireland. The service was very good. and we enjoyed our interaction with other guest.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Appalling Atmosphere & Rude Staff”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I was forced to wait approximately 5 minutes before a very indifferent person came over to me to ask if I would like a table, even though the restaurant didn't seem that busy. He even seemed annoyed when I asked if I could sit at the window, despite the fact that there were cleary free spaces there! The food was fine, in fairness, but both my friend & I were made to feel uncomfortable by the atmosphere. I asked for a white wine spritzer and empasized that I would like sparkling water and not lemonade in the spritzer- this seemed to throw the waiter into waves of confusion! There were no smiles, no welcomes, no "thank you for your custom" at any stage! Disappointing- unlikely to return.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Not Yum”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

I had heard great things about this place but I was sadly disappointed. My food and my boyfriend's food was tasteless, boring and there was a clear lack of effort in its preparation. It was an incredible waste of money. The atmosphere was not very comfortable either. If you're looking for a nice lunch then don't go here.

Visited June 2014
“Place rocks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Belfast was missing somewhere good for breakfast on a Sunday...now it is here! Great place, nice food, really attentive staff and child friendly menu! Place is great to relax on a Sunday! 5* all the way

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely outside seating area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Was informed of this place via a friend. Call in on a Monday early evening. Very quirky building and cool. Excellent out door seating area. Slightly expensive but worth the experience.

• Visited June 2014