“Very good value for money” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 129 Activities in Belfast
More attraction details
Owner description: A one hour walking tour in Belfast City Centre uncovering the hidden gems both historic and recent in the city. The best thing about Belfast is the people and we cover the full range, ” Benevolence, Blackguards and Balloon Heads!” Informative, eye opening, engaging and good fun, we finish the tour with free coffee or tea. The perfect introduction to the city!
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Very good value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I am very happy that I and my friends we decided to do this tour. It was the best 1 hour spent in Belfast. Our guide Arthur was very good and kept out interest up for the whole 1 hour. I would highly recommend this tour and its great value for money.

“Learning about my home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Did the Hidden Belfast tour today and very much enjoyed it. The person doing the tour new his stuff, funny guy and made it very enjoyable. Would recommend anyone who has an hour free to check it out. Lived in Belfast my whole life and learnt a lot. Look forward to checking it out again.

3 attraction reviews
“All this and Artie too”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I know Belfast and its history very well but am always anxious to share it with visiting friends and relations. This was perfect...just the right length and with the right degree of depth, and all with a light touch from Artie, our ultra articulate guide who both entertained and challenged us. I learned things I didn't know and entered buildings I did know but had never been in. The one-hour tour stretched to nearly two in the final funky, famous café as Artie expanded on his passion for his city and his hopes and dreams for its future.......a great afternoon.

Visited August 2013
UndertoneCity, Manager at Hidden Belfast, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Thank you so much for the review. It's good to know that people are enjoying it. Whilst we do try and stay with people for a cup of tea or coffee, it's not always possible.
“We had a blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

The tour was really interesting and gave a whole different view on belfast. Our tourguide arthur was very funny and knew a lot about the place. Also he gave us tips on our further journey.
Very worth it!

Belfast
“Hidden Belfast walking tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Like a previous reviewer, I have lived in Belfast for many years, and found out so much about Belfast that I didn't know. For locals and visitors alike, this friendly informal tour is well worth it and informative, and it ended too soon - in a great cafe - which itself if famous! Whether you are familiar or not with local and Irish history, the tour guide will be able to ensure the content is suitable, and will be able to contextualise what he's showing you. I highly recommend it, and will definitely bring future visitors to Belfast on this tour. Well done and best of luck with it, and expanding it if that's your plan! We really enjoyed it!

Visited July 2013