“Excellent fast food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Excellent fast food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Super atmosphere, tasty and quick. We will definitely be back to eat the chimichangas and all the other food on the menu. Good music too.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Depends who serves you...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I have visited this Taqueria twice in the past month. The first time I was served by the owner and I ordered the vegetarian burrito (£5) which I thought was good value and one bbq pork taco (£3). The taco was tiny and over priced although was tasty. I returned a week later and ordered another vegetarian burrito however this time was served by a young blonde girl. The burrito wasn't wrapped the same and was given to me wrapped in tinfoil but in a basket. this made it very difficult to cut/eat and some of the ingredients were cold. I found the girls customer service skills lacking somewhat. While I was there another lady came in to order food and it was obvious she wasn't clear on how or what to order. The young girl serving took no time to explain to her that she could have different fillings in her tacos and a very confused conversation ensued with nothing being explained properly by the Taqueria employee. The lady went to sit outside and when her food was brought to her asked for some cutlery and the blonde girl just said "You have to collect it from indoors." and walked off. The shop was not busy at this stage and I felt this was really poor customer service. This alone would put me off going back and I am quite sure the other customer in question will also not return based on this experience.

I don't think it is the cheapest place to eat and it is difficult to get parked nearby. The food is fresh and the salsas are tasty but customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Antrim
“Super food - a little pricey!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I work in Belfast and decided to pop in at lunch to check it out. Food is superb, fresh, tasty and served quickly. I had the burrito with the works plus drink £6.80. Tacos priced at £3 but very small (deal on for 3 for £7). the burrito was more a dinner than a lunch. Lots in it! Perhaps a few sub £5 deals aimed at the lunch time diner may be an idea.

Highly recommend. I have my loyalty card and I will be back!!

N Ireland
“Very Impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We got a takeaway from Baja Taqueria tonight, and I just have to rate it as excellent,
Doris the owner is from the American Mexican border, and all her dishes are cooked fresh, she makes all her own salsas, from mild to atomic. I had the atomic one, and it was just as it said on the menu, I am a chilli freak, and it was hot to me, but there are also lots of milder versions to choose from, all the food is cooked from scratch, and Doris makes all her own tortillas.
The portions were huge, and I have to mention the homemade guacamole, nothing like any guacamole I have tasted ever, absolutely delicious,
I definately will be back, no need to go to mexico now that we have this restaurant in Belfast

“The real thing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Having tried most of the burrito places in Belfast, this has to be the best. The food is not mass produced & you can really tell. Every burrito I've had tastes so fresh, I've never been let down. The staff are really friendly, which goes a long way too. They also stock Jarritos, plus a number of hot sauces & other bits. Filling up the loyalty card will be no problem :-)

• Visited June 2013