“My new favourite in the city centre!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Belfast, United Kingdom
“My new favourite in the city centre!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I had walked past The Grapevine a couple of times, and thought it looked (and smelled!) great, but after reading the reviews on here, decided I had to make a point of visiting, and we were NOT disappointed!

There was so much delicious options on the menu we struggled to make our minds up what we wanted, as there were some fantastic options on offer. Having quite similar taste, in the end we went for the smoked chicken Quaesidillas. I don't have a suitable adjective in my vocabulary to do justice to how delicious they were!

On top of this the prices were very reasonable and the staff were lovely. All this together had created a top quality establishment that Belfast was very much in need of. Can't wait to go back, thank you Grapevine!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Dublin
“Great food, great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Visited from Dublin after reading reviews - great food with very generous portions, great choices on the menu and all very reasonable.

• Visited April 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Simple perfect.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about Grapevine. Their food is fresh and delicious, everything is great value for money, their is a brilliant buzz about the place and the staff are friendly and efficient.
As a veggie I was ecstatic when I found Grapevine near my office and after taking many a carnivore to it it seems I'm not alone in loving it. I can't recommend it highly enough. Huge menu with absolutely something for everyone.

Berkshire
“Believe the hype.....LOVE this place :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

My mum and I decided to try Grapevine after reading the excellent reviews on Tripadvisor and I have to say this place exceeded our expectations. The food is absolutely delicious and so fresh. Being a veggie, I often struggle in the city centre to find really good veggie options but the extensive menu here catered for all tastes including fussy veggies like me. :) I opted for the vegetarian gumbo.....full of veggies, lentils, amazing flavours, spices and severed with warm vegan bread. My mum opted for the chilli and loved it. The portions are generous and the staff are friendly, helpful and welcoming. I really can't recommend this place highly enough. Fabulous menu, fresh, homemade, delicious food, great city centre location, attentive staff and amazing value for money. We've been in twice this week and can't wait for our next visit. Love it!!!

gottaluvflying
“I HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

My daughter is a strict vegetarian & we have found eating out in Belfast city centre can be quite problematic as there are so few places with an interesting, varied menu suitable for veggies & us meat eaters as well!
However, upon hearing about this place & checking out the reviews here on Trip Advisor we decided to try it out for ourselves. We visited on Monday afternoon and were very impressed by several things in The Grapevine. Firstly, the great menu which offered delicious sounding dishes at a very reasonable price. Secondly, very friendly and welcoming staff. And last but not least the food WAS delicious, filling, nutritious and we left agreeing that we would definitely be back for more.......and soon!! And we were.....back in Belfast today.....we headed to The Grapevine.....my daughter had same as last time...the veggie gumbo ...whilst I opted for the Cajun chicken & prawn gumbo...last time I had the chilli....both were superb.
We are already planning ...and looking forward to our next visit!!
Try it...you won't be disappointed!