“Not good, very disappointing” 2 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cream the Coffee Shop
Hanwood Business Park | Unit 1 Hanwood Business Park, Belfast BT16 1DE, Northern Ireland
(028) 90 48 45 49
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 63 Coffee & Tea in Belfast
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Cream Cafe Bistro is now under new management (December 2013) We serve a daily menu of various foods.
“Not good, very disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I visited Cream with my sisters for a farewell lunch as one of them is moving to England. We waited 10 minutes to be approached by a waitress who was rude and unfriendly. We waited a further 25 minutes (with two tables that arrived after us receiving their food before us) before finally asking when our order would be ready, to be given a short answer by the same waitress. When our paninis were thrown down in front of us they were half filled and only slightly toasted. We ended up eating half of our meal before leaving. A really awful experience. Would not recommend eating here and we will definitely not be back!

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Belfast
“Cream Of The Crop !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

My husband and I have been customers of Cream for quite a long time , also my sister & her hubby and my niece and her 3 boys ...all of us with differing tastes ...and none of us have ever been disappointed either by the food or service.

My review is long overdue but I would just like to say a BIG thank you to Stuart and his staff who catered ( with only 48 hrs notice ) the buffet for after my mums funeral in April.

Stuart very kindly sectioned off a part of the premises for our sole use and the staff were just fantastic .
The food was absolutely exceptional and the tea and coffee were piping hot .... hot food platters & sandwich platters etc were replenished without hesitation as soon as staff noticed them running low and tea & coffee cups topped up very unobtrusively . The cakes & tray bakes were mouthwatering delicious and such a variety to chose from .

At what was a very difficult time for my sister and I having lost our mum and having been " let down " by another venue only 48 hrs before the funeral because they had double booked ....not to mention we were having to work on a budget .....we were so relived when Stuart said Cream would be very happy to step up and help us out .

Everyone who attended the buffet is still talking about how wonderful the food was and how much they enjoyed it .
I know lots of friends and extended family have been frequent visitors to Cream since April and always commented how great the food is .
It's in a great location with lots of parking , friendly staff and Stuart the owner is a thoroughly nice guy , food is wonderful & service is great .
Stuart knows what his customers want and expect and goes the extra mile to ensure his staff and customers are happy .
Soooo looking forward to brunch on Saturday after a morning doing the shopping and running to and fro ....big mug of Americano , fantastic fry and then home to relax ...Bliss !

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Just ok”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Didn't think cafe floors or high chairs where as clean as should be. Food just average and we ordered a variety of stuff. Staff friendly. Lots of reserved tables on last visit and ended up leaving to go to another local restaurant instead

Visited June 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Just dropped in!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Always drive past but today I drove into car park and entered cream. The seating was a bit different offering a selection of different types . My choice would have been great if I was just havin coffee but was really awkward to eat my meal ! Food was amazing and a great selection

Visited March 2013
“Breakfast sarnies are lovely”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Great for a sausage or bacon sandwich. Very fair prices and tasty food.
We mostly do takeaway but you can sit in. The staff are really friendly. Atmosphere is what you would expect. Very clean and no nasty smells. Enjoy a nice tasty breakfast with a smile. You will not be sorry. A real find!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere