“Marathon weekend ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ten Square

You added Ten Square to your Saves list
Ten Square
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10 Donegal Square South, Belfast BT1 5JD, Northern Ireland (Golden Mile)   |
Ranked #5 of 44 Hotels in Belfast
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Marathon weekend ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Had a very pleasant stay there this weekend. Excellent location and the standard of service from all the staff from reception to Bar and Breakfast service was impeccable.

The staff are a credit to this business and cannot do enough to help you.

No hesitation in recommending the food either and had dinner there on one night.

Stayed May 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Londonderry, Northern Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The whole experience was fantastic from start to finish. The staff were so attentive and couldn't of done any more for us. The rooms were lovely and the food was beautiful too. The experience better than anything we could of imagined. We definitely will be back.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I had a fantastic mid week dinner at ten square with friends. The food was excellent. The bar staff were very accommodating and knowledgeable. The manager William and the waitress were attentive and ensured we had a great, comfortable experience in lovely surroundings.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We arrived early and left our bags. On returning from shopping we were greeted by friendly staff who had taken our bags up to our room and showed me up to the room so I didn't stray as I retuned before my other half.
The room was basic but roomy and the most comfortable mattress so sleep was no problem.
We were facing a side street so external noise was minimal and the hotel was not too noisy.
The bed frame was a bit odd but small detail and you get used to climbing over it and the room was looking a little tired but everyone was so friendly and the room was clean we didn't care about a few scratches on the paintwork.
Could have done with 4 teabags on the room tray but that's just me, if I wanted more I am sure they would have got me some as nothing was too much trouble, fabulous staff.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Myself and my boyfriend both wanted to take a trip to Belfast and we immediately booked 'Ten Square Hotel' because of the fantastic reviews! When we arrive we were dead straight in the centre of Belfast with shops and sights so close which was brilliant ! The hotel reception upgraded us to the linden-hall suite which was such an added bonus !!! The room
Was breathtaking and was huge ! The bed was kingsized and Egyptian cotton sheets which were like lying on a bed of feathers! I loved it !!! The room had both a bath and a shower which was great as you had a choice of both ! The tv had mostly all channels i felt so at home !
The staff were all so friendly and helpful which made our stay feel like we were staying with lovely and friendly people !
The grill which is the restaurant had a menu filled to suite anyones appetite and the food was cooked beautifully !
I would recommend to all my stay in Ten square hotel and i will be back :)

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Birmingham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I've just returned from my sister's Hen Party at Ten Square and it was brilliant from beginning to end. Lucy was wonderful in getting all the planning sorted and was so helpful when it came to making changes leading up to the day. Our welcome was made even more special as we were greeted with a glass of fizz and we were amazed by the standard of the rooms (we had two doubles and a family room). Darrell's cocktail masterclass was superb and the food...amazing. We didn't have to move from our reserved area all night, except for when we got up to dance. I managed to sneak away just before midnight and slept soundly in a remarkably quiet room whilst the girls partied on until the early hours. Nothing was too much trouble and everyone thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm just about to book again, for a much quieter break with the hubby - can't wait!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Been here a few times. Great hotel. Great food. Experienced staff. Friendly, polite. Pub staff brilliant always treated me well especially Gary The Barman who treated me very well and always made me feel welcome. Well worth a visit.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Been to Ten Square? Share your experiences!