“Outstanding , staff were helpful polite we will back again soon” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ten Square

You added Ten Square to your Saves list
Ten Square
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10 Donegal Square South, Belfast BT1 5JD, Northern Ireland (Golden Mile)   |
Ranked #5 of 44 Hotels in Belfast
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Outstanding , staff were helpful polite we will back again soon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Outstanding , food was very well presented excellent menu choices , service was professional even thou it was busy , did not have to wait long between courses and the staff were polite and friendly
After dinner we went into the bar the atmosphere was just brilliant
I would recommend this hotel to everyone who visits belfast

• Stayed March 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
N. IRELAND
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

Myself and two friends called in for lunch 7/3/14 before a trip to the Grand Opera House. Upon arrival we were met by Paul V. from Donegal. He was our waiter throughout and very attentive he was, explained all that was available and gave us details of other options should we drop in on a different day or time, ie afternoon tea (which sounds delicious), pre theatre menu and the sharing platter options. The food was excellent and we all enjoyed it very much and shall be back again soon, perhaps for that afternoon tea......and we would hope very much to see Paul V. again too, as he made lunch all the more enjoyable for us, a big thank you to him.

Room Tip: Only used the restaurant.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
MANCHESTER
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

I stayed for two nights and found this hotel excellent I arrived early and my room wasnt ready which I didnt expect it to be so I left my suitcase and phone number and the receptionist called me to let me know when it was ready but as I was out exporing the city it really didnt matter. When I returned to the hotel later that afternoon my case was in my room a nice touch.The room was amazing Kingsize bed robes slippers tea & coffee making facilites t.v. very very comfortable.My only dislike was that I would prefer a separate shower rather than over the bath. As I was out and about for both days and tired when i returned to the hotel I took advantage of room service both meals were really good and worth the £5 cover charge. I also had Breakfast on the last morning in the grill room which for £10 was excellent.The staff were friendly and helpful even directing me to Primark on my last day to buy a canvas back to get my gifts home in as the plastic carrier bag was ready to rip !! - I would like to say a big Thank You to all the staff for making my stay so pleasureable.

Room Tip: Book an Executive room they overlook City Hall and are slightly larger rooms I was in 304
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

The staff were very pleasant and very helpful. They provided tips of interesting things to do while in Belfast. The food was excellent. Our family room had a queen sized bed and a single bed for our 5 year old son. All three of us ended up in the queen size bed which was big enough for all of us.

My review would have been excellent, but unfortunately our room was near the kitchen area which meant our sleep was disrupted by staff putting bottles into recycling banks and people chatting. There was also a loud buzzing noise which sounded like a refrigeration unit.

I will stay in Ten Square again, but I will ask for a quieter room away from the kitchen.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
yorkshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

My husband and I stayed for two nights midweek at Tens Square and can honestly say we weren't disappointed in any way. From arrival the staff couldn't have been more helpful or pleasant, to the room which was comfortable, stylish and spotless with complimentary bathrobes and slippers. The bar area was lively and welcoming and the restaurant was reasonably priced with tasty food.
We paid extra for breakfast at £10pp per night which can be obtained a lot cheaper from pubs and cafés around the hotel but we preferred the restaurant. Just personal taste.
Location wise, it couldn't be better. Right behind the City hall which is slap in the centre of the city.
The staff were always polite and happy to help recommend things to do or places to go.
I would say that anyone staying here wouldn't be disappointed!!!

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

14 Female family members. . Ages early 20's to late 40's. Such a large gathering. . We normally have a few hiccups. . Our waitress was Louise, who was absolutely fantastic, so fast and efficient with lots of great advice gave us 100%. The food was first class and well delivered. . Normally try different places but will book again and definitely ask for Louise. . Thank you Louise ☆☆☆☆☆

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for one night over the valentines weekend. Good central city location in beautiful old building. Warmly greeted at reception and check in was painless. Porter had our bags whisked away to the room whilst I enjoyed a welcome glass of champagne with my girlfriend by the lobby fire. Room was big and spacious. Wonderful comfy big bed and lovely clean bathroom. Bathrobes and slippers provided. Had asked for the rose petal turn down and it was gorgeous, a nice add on. There was rose petals strewn along the corridors to the rooms, we'll it was valentines weekend but added to the romance! Didn't eat at the grill room but did enjoy a drink at the bar on our return to the hotel, atmosphere was good and had a nice nights craic. Checkout and breakfast right up to 12 which was nice. The cooked breakfast was fabulous. Had the full fry, my GF being vegetarian opted for the eggs florentine - it looked and apparently tasted fantastic, wish I had ordered it. Cannot fault this hotel, and we did discuss it over breakfast - faultless.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Ten Square? Share your experiences!