“Lovely hotel, fantastic staff, great location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ten Square

You added Ten Square to your Saves list
Ten Square
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10 Donegal Square South, Belfast BT1 5JD, Northern Ireland (Golden Mile)   |
Ranked #5 of 44 Hotels in Belfast
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Redwood City, California, United States
“Lovely hotel, fantastic staff, great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

My first trip to Belfast was made very special by my stay at this gem of a hotel. Beautiful spacious room looking out at City Hall and the staff went out of their way to make me feel welcome - I wish I could name everyone I met they were so warm and friendly. The bar and restaurant are also nice, with excellent food (salmon was delicious) and service. I will be back - after far too wee a stay in beautiful Northern Ireland.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Aussie
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Fantastically appointed hotel, central, gorgeous boutique style rooms & very accommodating to a group of older girls! The staff from reception to the night porter were so gracious & friendly. Can't wait to return. See you soon!!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
n.ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Very spacious room with great storage facilities spotlessly clean ...beautiful bathroom with fluffy towels, robes and slippers ..very central location to shops restaurants and bars...very pleasant staff. ..we also dined in the restaurant for our evening meal it was delicious air conditioning was a little noisy but my partner slept soundly (im never a good sleeper away from home ) . Big bed and very comfy..I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Moira, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Stayed for my partners birthday. Price was great. Bed was a super comfortable king size.

The guy who checked us in was fantastic, on hearing it was my partners birthday he surprised us that evening with a flute each of champagne and a birthday card.

Will definitely stay again!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Buncrana, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Stayer here recently for a family wedding in City Hall. It was a great location. REally central to all the shops and city hall. The hotel is small but has a great restaurant and lovely bar. There is only 4 parking spaces at the hotel so that is a bit of a pain. Make sure you ask for one when booking. The hotel rooms are great except ones at the front can be noisey weekdays due to bin lorries etc collecting city bins in the morning. Looking forward to going back.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Arrived quite late on a Friday night. On check-in I was made aware that I had to leave my car on the street and feed the meter (I knew that when making the booking). The receptionist was very good to provide me with change for it. Parked quite far up the street as town was busy that evening.I've also been informed that you could only feed the meter for a certain amount of time, I think up until 10am.
I then thought I should organize a wake up call with the front desk for 9.30am leaving me plenty of time to get down and look after it.

Upon arrival we were offered Sparkling Wine (FYI: Better served cold), a wake up call, and a complementary upgrade (thanks to the comments left at the time of booking). Little homemade chocolates, a complementary bottle of sparkling water and a little welcome message from the Manager.

The room (a Suite) was top class, Super King size bed, extra pillows, nice living room area with large flat screen TV, Mini Bar, T/C facility, huge storage space and a Fantastic bathroom with shower and bath.

Had such a good night sleep that I woke up at 10am. (Hold on, was I not talking about having to feed the meter at 10am?) Woke up a little bit in a panic, as I completely relied on the hotel to wake me up at 9.30am (My fault I switched off my phone)...I did not get clamped, moved the car closer to the hotel as the street had been deserted.

The lack of wake up call, also meant that we were about to miss breakfast. Luckily we made it on time and really enjoyed it. Great continental breakfast selection with cereals, pastries, cold meats, cheese, yogurts and juices. The cooked breakfast menu is as impressive: Full English breakfast, Eggs Benedict, Eggs Florentine to name only a few options.

Despite all my comments I would definitely recommend this establishment.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Stayed in Ten Square recently not for the first time. As before we enjoyed a wonderful evening in the restaurant with friends although it was very busy and noisy with hen and stag parties we were impressed with food and service throughout. Room was just great, bottle of bubbly in room on arrival with card to say happy anniversary, my daughter had booked for us and mentioned it. lovely thought. Cant wait to stay again, staff all great.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Ten Square? Share your experiences!