“Value for money” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Hotel Belfast

You added Days Hotel Belfast to your Saves list
Days Hotel Belfast
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   40 Hope Street, Belfast BT12 5EE, Northern Ireland (Golden Mile)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel deals
Special Price
Save 15%, Book in Advance
Ranked #30 of 44 Hotels in Belfast
Wexford, Ireland
“Value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We enjoyed our two night stay in this friendly Hotel. Quite convenient, opposite Victoria St train station, with bus station and Grand Opera House, also nearby.
Hotel is basic but very clean and food is reasonably priced and good. Our room was spotless, with fluffy white towels in spacious bathroom. Tea,coffee facilities in room.
We visited Titanic Belfast which was most enjoyable and well worth a visit. We also went to see CATS in Grand Opera House which was a fantastic show.

Room Tip: No noise in our 4th floor room (8 floors in all). Lift service efficient.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Syed E, General Manager at Days Hotel Belfast, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip advisor following to your recent stay at Days Hotel Belfast.

Once again thank you very much for your comments and we look forward to welcome you back at Days Hotel Belfast. If I could be any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me on gm@dayshotelbelfast.co.uk or on +44 2890 242494.

Syed Ejaz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (210)
  • Polish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We came to Belfast last Friday for an overnight and chose Days again because of its central location and good value.We have stayed here several times. It seems that hotels in Belfast have lost the run of themselves recently with their high prices! A word of warning to potential guests, whether new or returning – there is no surface level parking available beside the hotel any more. The new venue for parking is the high-rise which is directly across the road. It is chargeable at £6 per night, whereas the other car park was free, but £6 is a small price to pay for peace of mind and security. There is pedestrian access to and from the car park via the train station so it leaves you directly facing the hotel. It’s not a huge disadvantage but you do have to cross a very busy road which can be awkward with luggage etc. However, a solution is to get the main driver (provided you are not travelling alone) to retrieve the car on the day you are leaving and bring it to the front of the hotel so you can load up your bags etc. Days in Belfast is basic (and anyone who uses Days hotels anywhere will know this), but is clean, warm and comfortable and is an ideal base to get around the city. We had a very good, undisturbed sleep on a comfortable bed. We have never had a problem here and we will definitely return again.

Dear Guest,

We do have very good feedback and strive to keep all our guests happy. I am glad to note that you have enjoyed your stay with us and found our hotel a great value for your money. It is always a pleasure to have our guests visiting us again and I am absolutely delighted to note that you would definitely consider Days Hotel Belfast on your future visits.

Armagh, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Enjoyed my two night stay here, I thought it was good value as you would pay a similar price for a B&B further out of the center. The rooms were warm, clean & comfy. There are tea and coffee facilites in the room and if you need any toiletries you can ask for them at reception. Front of house staff were courteous and helpful, I didn't try the food as there's lots of choice for dining in this area. My only small gripe was that a bottle of coke leaked onto the bed clothes the first night and this wasn't changed, (so then I didn't leave housekeeping a tip). This hotel is in a handy spot, (just across from great victoria st station) with lots of bars & restaurants local, and around a 10 min walk to city hall. We had a nice room at the end of the hall on the 5th floor that was a little larger, and it had a view of the belfast hills. All in, I was very happy with our stay and will likely stay again.

Room Tip: ask for one of the rooms at the end of the hall with two windows
Dear Guest,

We do have very good feedback and strive to keep all our guests happy. I am glad to note that you have enjoyed your stay with us and found our hotel a great value for your money. I would also like to thank you for highlighting location benefits for the convenience of other guests, indeed we are short distance away from Belfast major attractions. Please note that your feedback about our room attendants has been noted and will be followed up with relevant department management team.

Rotherham, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

business and leisure trip with 3 friends. Staff friendly, organised our bus tour tickets with pick up from the hotel. breakfast buffet was ok for the price with plenty of choice. would have liked larger duvets on the bed, just covered side to side before getting in. showers hot but not very powerful, towels a good size and quality. in walking distance of quite a few pubs and restaurants. The taxi bookable via the Freephone can take some time so plan ahead if on a tight deadline for anything.
only disappointment was the availability of irons when requested, not the staff's fault but the inconsideration of other guests not returning after use but suggest a better booking and return system needed by the hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

We do have very good feedback and strive to keep all our guests happy. I am glad to note that you have enjoyed your stay with us and found our hotel a great value for your money. Please note that your feedback about Iron has been noted and we shall take necessary actions to avoid any inconvenience for all our guests.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights here, very comfortable room. Spacious and clean. Bathrooms was nice too. Good quality fluffy bath towels,
only drawback was TV channels they had about 4 main channels and couple music channels. But would stay there again. Free parking too across road in multi storey car park .

• Stayed November 2013
Dear Guest,

We do have very good feedback and strive to keep all our guests happy. I am glad to note that you have enjoyed your stay with us and found our hotel a great value for your money. Please note that your feedback about TV has been noted and will be escalated to senior management.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

A great value hotel very close to Belfast city centre. Free parking Mon - Thurs was an added bonus.
Only one downside stopped a full mark score. Wi-Fi. I had a sizable room with work station which I thought would be perfect as I was attending a course and needed to study and make use of the internet. This thought quickly evaporated as I struggled with an intermittent wifi signal.

My advise to all, if looking for a great value stay but don't need a reliable wifi signal this hotel can not be beaten

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We do have very good feedback and strive to keep all our guests happy. I am glad to note that you have enjoyed your stay with us and found our hotel a great value for your money. Please note that your feedback about wifi signal has been noted and will be escalated to our service providers.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

The room was shabby, 1950's style with a nail sticking out if the headboard, waiter was rude & food was shocking. I prepaid for a three course meal for me & my partner. No starters that either me or my partner liked & only tomato soup. We decided to go straight to main course. Escalope of chicken we both ordered, thinking you can't go wrong. Wrong again, chicken was breaded, like something outta tesco or u'd see in a burger, champ wasn't up to much. When my partner asked for chips instead of champ, the waiter stated that it came with champ & made us feel they were nit accommodating to us, the guests needs. Dessert was ok, ate able so I seen it as a waste of money & was not impressed. Couldn't wait to get outta the place to be honest !

• Stayed November 2013

Been to Days Hotel Belfast? Share your experiences!