“Affordable and great location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Hotel Belfast

Save Saved
You added Days Hotel Belfast to your Saves list
Days Hotel Belfast
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   40 Hope Street, Belfast BT12 5EE, Northern Ireland (Golden Mile)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%, Book in Advance
Ranked #30 of 44 hotels in Belfast
Ireland
“Affordable and great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel on two occassions! got a great deal both times. didnt expect much but was nicely suprised. Great location in regards to shopping/bars/restaurants. parking facilities are great!! Staff very friendly and good fun! Perfect hotel if ur on a budget!

• Stayed June 2012
Days_Belfast, General Manager at Days Hotel Belfast, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear Bird_xx,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review of your recent stay with us!

1,298 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (183)
  • Polish first
Williamstown, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

My husband and I arrived mid afternoon on Halloween after a trip to Giants Causeway and Bushmill's Distillery. We only stayed one night. It was good value for the money....which is why we booked it.As we found in every place we stayed in in Ireland and Northern Ireland, the beds were too hard for us....so we didn't get much sleep. The breakfast the next morning was nothing to write home about. Good hotel for those on a budget.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Reddy66,

Thank you very much for your review, we do surpass the Days Hotel required breakfast standard and I hope on your next visit you will give me the opportunity to talk you through this,

Tarxien, Malta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

This is a Great Hotel, Very Affordable, easy to find and very helpful staff...
we stayed for 4 days and we enjoyed it over there... one must try the buffet breakfast it's amazing!!!

but the one small thing we really loved and which we didn't find in any other hotel... is that each room has a kettle coffee tea sugar for one to prepare. it's definitely a treat after a long day of exploring this beautiful city!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Luke B,

I am delighted that you had such a great time not only with us but also in Belfast!

MK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Having read the other reviews, this hotel seemed to be average and the rates I was getting were better than other hotels. I think overall it was a good choice. The staff were nice, friendly and helpful. I was given a decent room with an extra bed for the little one. The room was neat and tidy and everything in the room was in order. A free wi-fi was an added benefit. We did not eat at the hotel as we arrived late and the breakfast seemed a bit expensive (considering that we would have limited choices being vegetarians).
The location was very convenient as we arrived at the Europa bus centre and this is right across the street from there. The city centre shops and attractions are all close by.
A good hotel for a short stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear S S,

Thank you very much for your review of your recent visit with us, I do hope you will be our guest again soon.

EIRE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Arrived on a cold, damp night at around 7.00pm to be met and checked in with no fuss or loitering by a really efficient and charming young man. We were very pleased with our room considering we were in a 3 star hotel. Very clean, warm and quite spacious. Ok the bathroom did not have Moulton Brown toiletries or shower caps nor were there fluffy dressing gowns and slippers there for our use but bearing in mind how much we paid for 2 nights I had no difficulty in bringing my own toiletries and slippers. ( With the room being so comfortably warm we didn't have any use for fluffy dressing gowns either!)
We decided to have dinner in the hotel as we were quite tired and it was raining outside and I'm glad we chose to do so. Service in the restaurant was excellent. Never before have I encountered such a charming, efficient, professional team of young men. I couldn't single one out for praise as they were all of a very high calibre. We chose to have roast of the day which was very well presented, delicious and good value for money. Breakfast the next morning was buffet style and plentiful with plenty to choose from.
This hotel deserves 5 stars for the very high standard of customer service it delivers and I sincerely hope management are aware of and appreciate the good work being done by the staff.
Since we seemed to have chosen the two wettest days this year to travel to Belfast we travelled everywhere by taxi so I can't really comment on the location.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dear thingimayjig,

Very impressive review, thank you very much! I am very aware that my team are hard working and go out of their way to provide a high level of service, and I will most certainly be mentioning your great review to them!

Greenock, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Check in was a shocker , website states check in 2pm onwards, arrived at 4:39pm and only one room of the 5 booked was ready ,reception only had our group booked in for the 1 night , just by good fortune we had a copy of our 2 night booking ,,whilst sorting our problem out a second receptionist kept chirping in and arguing it is 2pm onwards for check in's , this was whilst dealing with other customers ,,we travel as a group 2 - 3 times a year to belfast and would sadly find it very unlikely to consider coming to this hotel again.

• Stayed November 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I stayed in Days hotel twice and my experiences are overall very good., Hotel is rated 3 stars, fine perhaps the room but the staff at reception and the breakfast should be rated well above 5 stars.

Days hotel is located cross the road from Bus Station (where you can take a bus to Dublin Airport and many other cities) and is in Belfast City Centre, where every major shopping stores are within walking distance.

Days hotel is the place where I would go again for my business in Belfast., and I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Days_Belfast, General Manager at Days Hotel Belfast, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Dear Cyrus k,

Thank you very much for your review, we are receiving many compliments in regards to our staff and I am sure they too will be delighted to read your kind comments.

Melissa Eadie

Been to Days Hotel Belfast? Share your experiences!