“Handy if you're in odyssey, wouldn't go specifically” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Red Panda at Odyssey Pavillion

Red Panda at Odyssey Pavillion
Odyssey Arena and Pavillion | Titanic Quarter, Belfast BT3 9QQ, Northern Ireland
028 90466644
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #544 of 777 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Chinese, Family Fare, Cantonese, Hong Kong
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: The Red Panda at Odyssey Pavillion welcomes all visitors to the Odyssey Complex. Whether you are coming to see the Belfast Giants, Cheryl Cole or Disney On Ice you'll always receive the finest Chinese cuisine in our elegant surroundings. We cater for large and small groups. We have also introduced our new Kids Meal Box for the youngsters. The Red Panda specializes in preparing the freshest, authentic Cantonese, Fujian, Hong Kong and other regional cuisines from all over China.
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Handy if you're in odyssey, wouldn't go specifically”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Have been here a few times, it is handy if you're attending an event in the odyssey and I usually find service is quite quick.. Drinks are overpriced. Love the honey chilli chicken, chicken curry is just average.. Literally chicken and onions. Chips are terrible, always overlooked and taste cardboardy. Wouldn't come to the odyssey just to come here

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“We enjoyed it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

We were looking for somewhere to eat and we found this place in the day. The food was delicious and the place was great. The staff were attentive and we thoroughly enjoyed the meal. There seems to be a mixed bag of comments but our experience was very good!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Maghera, Co. Down, N. Ireland
“Good grub before a good movie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Myself, my wife, my brother in law and his wife stopped in here before we went to the cinema at the odyssey to see the hobbit. The service was very good and they were very attentive but not overly so. We shared two starters which were the chicken satay and the salt and chilli sesame chicken which i would definitely recommend. For mains we had chicken fried rice, crispy chicken yeung sing style, beef Szechuan style, and king prawn Szechuan style. They all went down a treat and I should know as I sampled something of everyone's plate. I will be back as it's a perfect stop before the cinema, concert or an evening ten pin bowling at the Odyssey.

Visited December 2013
Ballymena, United Kingdom
“Over priced slop”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Took my family in here after Disney on ice! We managed to get a table straight away- which was good! Waitress gave us menus and we ordered drinks that came promptly! My husband ordered beef chow mein, myself chicken curry boiled rice and daughter chicken fried rice! Took 15 mins before food arrived which was good considering it was quite busy! However, my husband was in shock when he looked at his plate- chow mein had just chicken, uncooked bean sprouts and of course dry tasteless noodles! My curry had just chicken and onion. Daughters was just fried rice and some chicken in it! Again no taste! My husband complained to waiter saying where is the vegetables? The waiter just said sorry and took his dinner away and brought back beef/ noodles- they took the bean sprouts out!! My husband thought it was a joke and called for the manager who apologized and took it back and gave him hard carrots and hard peas- uncooked in it! Also it was cold! Clearly didn't cook a fresh one! My curry came back loaded with veg but could not eat it- it was overly hot and that's all u could taste! Disgusting! Both my husband and I where furious...called waitress over and told her that meals were not nice and we could not eat them! Let's just say the manager never showed his face to us!! Very bad restaurant! No soap in the toilets to wash hands- dated decor and horrible staff/ manager! Place should be closed down! Over priced....and some serious undercutting going on! Which provides us the paying customer with no value for money! Will not be returning ever!

Antrim, Ireland
“Organised confusion”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

How has this place survived? Abruptly greeted and had a menu thrown at us.....we should have left then but being hungry we gave her a by ball! The menu had 5 starters, 5 mains and sides. We were told to stay at the bar until a table was free. After 20 mins we decided to order a takeaway and eat it at the tables outside. The menu and prices were the same but at least we would be eating that night. We ordered 3 starters between us and they arrived very quickly ...maybe too quickly....they had been reheated and were tough and tasteless. Not what we were expecting from any establishment never mind from the Red Panda name! I don't do "a-la-ding" meals at home so I don't want them when I'm paying either!!!

• Visited October 2013