“Keep walking by” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Ireland
“Keep walking by”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I knew it wasn't going to go well when the lunch menu has two prices, one for 2 courses and another or 3, BUT crucially the waiter wouldn't let us have a main and dessert as 2 courses... having that counted as a 3rd.
Bizarre.
Whatsmore, the 3rd course on offer was "ice cream [no range of flavours - 2 scoops], coffee, cappuccino"
I went for a cappuccino. Big mistake. It was one of those Neskwik sachets. It wasn't even stirred in, so the lumps of milk solids floated around the top before going the way of the Titanic.

Nothing else is worth wasting the electrons to comment upon.

Avoid.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“Great meal and environment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant provides a great environment and food which comes with very traditional service standards. We really enjoyed our meal. Food is slightly over priced though. Overall a good meal spot.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
N. Ireland
“Dreadful Quality of Food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I had a meal in this restaurant last night and I was disgusted when I cut my chicken to find it was brown inside. I couldn't eat the meat and it really spoilt my meal. The portions are expensive and small. I really think when the meal is £11.45 plus extra for accompanying sides there should be chicken breast and not the horrible sustance that was served. I did not complain as I was not paying but I shall avoid this place at all costs in the future. I agree with the other reviewer who said there are much better places to go for a meal in Victoria Square or Cathedral Quarter.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Not great”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Food expensive and bland. Chicken biryani was tasteless and could hardly see the chicken. we shared a starters and bhaji so small we couldnt even split it in half. all deep fried with dry lettuce in side..No atmosphere in the restaurant..nothing positive to say at all..

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Belfast
“Great restaurant , nice food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Great restaurant with nice food, good service and good value for money, left stuffed to the gills!
I can recomend the chilli masalla

Visited March 2013