“My Saturday breakfast spot.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Belfast
“My Saturday breakfast spot.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I and my wife, (and occasionally sons), have been using the West for quite some time now. I usually have coffee and a giant scone there Saturday mornings. At other times I have had various meals from the menu. Everything is well prepared and presented. The food is 1st class, tastey and filling. The menu is quite varied and the staff are very attentive. I am in my 60's so it is great to have service from the smiling and helpful staff. The coffee top up's are most welcome and the prices are reasonable. It is the only cafe that I use in Belfast town centre. My one and only gripe is that it does not open until 10:00 am. So go West and treat yourself to some good wholesome food. This cafe is always busy so that in itself is proof of good food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

N.Ireland
“Great wee spot !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Took my sister here for lunch last Friday, we arrived about 1.45pm and had to wait about 5 minutes for a table( a good sign) as all tables were occupied but the waitress was great and kept a tight eye on tables freeing up. The menu is varied and all the items on it sounded gorgeous which was difficult to decide. Service was first class and friendly with lots of recommendations from the waitress. Its a pity it was'nt licensed to serve wine but that's just my opinion.

Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Just love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I have to get my West fix at least once a week! Gourmet sandwiches, amazing fry's and homemade goujons....salads....soups! YUM

I love how the staff talk to you like theyve known you for years, too.

belfast
“Fantastic service with great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

This little cafe is amazing, they work so hard and really know how to treat their customers. The success of this eatrie is the friendliness of the staff, the attitude of the guys who own it and the lovely fresh food they produce.

Keep it up and congratulations with your new cafe in fountain Street.

Marty Mc Cafferty, Belfast

Ireland
“excellent staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

The staff were great and very helpful. I was there on my own with my two small children and the staff couldnt have been more helpful. The other customers were also very friendly. The food was nice too and very reasonably priced!

Visited August 2012