1) great location!
5 minute walk from the City Hall / main shopping area.
1 minute walk to a cinema.
30 second walk to some bars and restaurants.
5 minute walk to the Europa Bus centre and Great Victoria street train station
2) I got upgraded when I arrived to an Executive room on the 7th floor!
3) free drinks and chocolate in the room.
4) the decor was lovely in the room. Looked more like a boutique hotel than a chain.
5) health club on the 2nd floor that has a swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi etc.
6) free wifi in my room (signal wasn't great though)
1) aircon in room702 doesn't work.
2) when you leave your bags behind reception to pick up later, I don't like the way they don't have any form of ticket system. This isn't very security conscious.
1) I always find hotel breakfasts completely overpriced. 20 seconds walk from the hotel, there is a Wetherspoons. This may be a more economical option for you.
2) when you leave the hotel and turn right, there is a live music venue called the 'Limelight'. Check if there's anything on during your stay. We got to see the Courteeners.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Belfast Hotel Belfast
- Holiday Inn Belfast Hotel
- Belfast Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Belfast is a newly refurbished. modern, contemporary 4 star property located in the heart of the city with the Odyssey, Waterfront Hall and shopping areas just a few minutes walk away. It is the only hotel in Belfast with a Swimming Pool, alongside a stand alone club standard gym and beauty and health treatments. The hotel combines an excellent range of facilities for both business and leisure travellers including Kids Stay and Eat Free*. Facilities include 170 fully air-conditioned bedrooms including accessible Rooms (5 of which have roll-in showers), free super fast high speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, conference and banqueting facilities for up to 600 people and a Spirit Health and Leisure Club which includes a swimming pool (no hoist available). The Hotel has a state of the art Academy Conference and Banqueting Centre boasting 9 purpose built meeting rooms Spirit Health and Leisure Club offers a gym and a large indoor heated swimming pool complimented by Spa and Beauty Therapists. Our Hotel Restaurant, Lounge and Bar offer tempting dishes including local specialities and the famous Award Winning Holiday Inn Breakfast. We recommend the use of the secure National Car Park, off the Dublin Road and less than 1 minute walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Belfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.