“Amazing restaurant and friendly owner - should be further up the list of Chinese restaurants” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Joy Inn Restaurant

Joy Inn Restaurant
25-35 Dublin Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland (Formerly The Joy Inn)
028 90 232 485
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
belfast
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I went for an evening meal yesterday Tues 13th with my wife and her cousin who was visiting from Sligo. Even though I've lived in Belfast for many years I never seem to find a Chinese restaurant that I could call my own and become a regular. This is my second visit and now I have.

Benny the owner met us as soon as we came through the door and had a table ready immediately.

Service was impeccable - just the right amount of attention without being over-bearing.

Starter was lovely - we went with a platter.

Mains were perfect - freshly cooked and piping hot, my wifes cousin had some requirements with her food and Benny made sure it was made fresh and to her requirements.
Price was good for what we had and clean plates were a sure sign of enjoyment.

The restuarant itself is lovely with a nice open bar area.

A little gem - well worth a vist - we'll be back soon.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I visited this restaurant on a trip to Belfast in November 2012. All I can say is this place is excellent. The restaurant is modern with an excellent atmosphere. The staff are friendly and helpful and cannot do enough for you. The menu and food are top notch. I cannot wait for my next visit!

Visited November 2012
Belfast, United Kingdom
“so undiscovered!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

love this place. drive from antrim just for a take out. Benni is so helpful with helping you choose from the menu & they have great deals on a sunday, good for families too. Very few good chineses like this left in the town centre!

Visited October 2012
Porth, United Kingdom
“Excellent quality food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Lovely clean resturaunt with good choice of quality food on menu. Friendly helpful staff good location

Visited October 2012
rotherham
“Well worth a visit - excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Brilliant service
Food of very high quality
Portions extremely generous
Staff extremely friendly - especially Benny - would definitely recommend and would go back to Belfast to visit this restaurant

Visited September 2012