“Service, food, decor all great” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 783 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Off royal ave between. Tesco and primary
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Service, food, decor all great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Very pleasant, very attentive service and a great meal.

And as we come from Birmingham we like to think we pretty much know what's what with South Asian cuisine!

In a slightly unlikely setting but Safa has a very stylish interior.

Would definitely go again when next in Belfast.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

UK
“No added extras”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

There was a group of us went for food here. I have to say the service and food was excellent. I asked for mine to be extra hot and I'm glad I did as it was just normal . There are however negatives, no complimentary poppadoms or liquor following dinner which is standard in every other indian we gave been to in belfast. This was really disappointing. I notice I am not the first person to mention this in a review but obviously the management have not taken this on board.

Visited November 2013
“delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

great place,great settings,great service an most importantly great food! share platter was deicious an had a good variety-it was just the start of what was 2 come-chicken tikka delicious not 2 mention the nann an 2 others we tried-perfect only wish i cud of finished it all!

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Safa Indian Restaurant, Belfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

The food is imaginatively presented and of a very high quality and the service is second to none. The restaurant is also excellent value, it is located right in the heart of the city and the decor is muted, atmospheric, imaginative and perfect. I have eaten here several times and the value, service and food maintain always maintains the same high standard. I can't speak highly enough of this place and I'll be back.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

“Friendly atmosphere, great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

After looking for a place to eat during Belfast restaurant week, my friend and I were walking past and decided to give Safa a go. We were extremely impressed! Great atmosphere, great food and very reasonably priced menu