“Fantastic hotel would come here again” 5 of 5 stars

You added Balmoral Hotel to your Saves list
Balmoral Hotel
Blacks Road | Dunmurry, Belfast BT10 0NF, Northern Ireland   |
Ranked #35 of 44 Hotels in Belfast
“Fantastic hotel would come here again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Fantastic hotel !!!!! Hotel staff could not do enough for you extremely helpful and extremely friendly made our stay that extra bit better. I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Belfast. Hotel also has restaurant which is brilliant value for money and portions are massive but so so tasty. Will be coming back

• Stayed November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I go here with the family usually on a sunday for the lady ann grill bar menu.. The waitressess and the bar staff are always very friendly and helpful, but the food can be hit or miss. of lately though it has been good, and the bar always is full of diners which is a good sign. must say the beer is alyaws good.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
dublin ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Just back from a trip to Belfast, My wife and myself stayed at this hotel for one night and we found it good value for money for a 3 star hotel, there is a bus stop outside the hotel so it was very easy to get to the city centre.The room we had was at the front of the building and there was plenty of room for the two of us. I would definitly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Gloucester, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

All I can say is if you are hoping to sleep on your trip away DO NOT stay at this hotel. I stayed at this hotel sat-mon visting my uncle who only lived up the road from this hotel. Like many other review my is also the same complaint with sound proofing there was an event happening downstairs on the sat night til 1am and it was so loud that it felt like I was in a night club, the doors were vibrating from the volume, I called the reception desk to ask when the entertainment would be finished the told me 1am, I complained about the noise but the receptionist on the end of the phone offered no apologise and said ok and put the phone down, I had a 10 year old who was trying to sleep but couldn't and was getting very agitated. I am still waiting for the manager to get in contact which they have not done. I have previously stayed at this hotel back in january and it wasnt as bad as this stay and I'm sure to say I won't be returning to this hotel again, I will be going back to we're I've stayed for years the all season bed and breakfast they have wonderful service and very welcoming.

Brighton, England, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

We stayed as a group attending an event nearby. Not cheap compared to the usual deals we get and very disappointing. Reason we're unlikely to return is that the rooms have zero soundproofing, I could hear everything in the next room and there was a loud event going on underneath us until 1 am, I literally felt like it was going on right next to my head, a complaint to reception was entirely ignored

United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

We go to the grill bar freguently and have never been disappointed. The service is quick and the staff very friendly. They have paper and crayons for the children . The food is excellent with great portions. We can sit after our meal with a few drinks and there is no rush from staff to vacate the table.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
manchester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

We went to a funeral and booked the room at short notice. The whole experience was excellent. The staff were lovely and the room was clean and modern. The bar areas were good and although we didn't have dinner the breakfast was all we could expect ,given the price we paid

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to Balmoral Hotel? Share your experiences!