The hotel is in a great central location to access both shops and clubs or bars. There are a number of good bars close to the hotel, one of the best bars I found was Brenans bar which is just around the corner...great deals on drink and the food is cheap but lovely!
The rooms are cheap and you do get a fairly basic room however it's fine for just sleeping in! The bedrooms have most things that you need however having no shampoo is a bit of a pain and the fact that you need to request a hairdyer from the reception is an annoyance, although because the rooms are so cheap you can't really complain!
The staff were friendly and were there to help with any problems we had.
All in all if I needed a cheap place to stay for a night I would go back to this hotel, however if I wanted to stay for a few days I would probably pick a different hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Belfast City Hotel
- Travelodge Belfast City Hotel Belfast
- Travelodge Belfast
- Travel Lodge Belfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge Belfast is the ideal location to base yourself while working or visiting Belfast. The train and bus stations are across the road from the Travelodge, which features on all major routes. The universities of both Queens and Ulster Belfast are within a 10 minute walk. There is a vast array of restaurants, pubs and clubs locally. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Travelodge Belfast City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.