I was fortunate enough to secure a deal and got a £19 room for me and the hubby as we just wanted a cheap and cheerful night out . If I was going to stay in Belfast for a special occasion, I would book a more luxurious hotel as the travelodge is very basic but clean accommodation. The hotel is very convenient, at the back of Robinsons, and central to the Grand Opera House, bars, restaurants and the main shopping area. We were directed by the staff to park the car at the Movie House cinema which was not convenient but reasonably priced. We stayed, from memory, in room 207 which was an angular shaped room overlooking Fibber Magees; it was clean, comfortable and I had no trouble sleeping. I have booked another 'cheapie' night for December and am looking forward to my return visit. Just hoping the snow keeps away!!!
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Belfast City Hotel
- Travelodge Belfast City Hotel Belfast
- Travelodge Belfast
- Travel Lodge Belfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge Belfast is the ideal location to base yourself while working or visiting Belfast. The train and bus stations are across the road from the Travelodge, which features on all major routes. The universities of both Queens and Ulster Belfast are within a 10 minute walk. There is a vast array of restaurants, pubs and clubs locally. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Belfast City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.