My second visit to this Hotel. Again, some of the negative responses posted on this website do not do it any justice. The Lansdowne is a small busy little hotel with local values and a good value for money ethos.
If you are seeking a large multi-national, this is not for you. If you are seeking a touch of the local life whilst exploring the local mountain range, cycling, visting the local Belfast Zoo, golfing at the local Fortwilliam, or even visiting friends and relatives in the vacinity, then this location is ideal.
It is only three miles from the hussle of the city centre, so a trip in does not cost an arm and a leg.
So... value for money and down to earth service... its worth a stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Iconic Lansdowne Hotel is now under the new ownership of Metro Inns.Situated in the picturesque Cave Hill area of Belfast just 3 miles from the City Centre and just a stone through away from some of Belfast's popular tourist attractions, with our newly refurbished bar and restaurant and conference rooms the Lansdowne Hotel meets the needs of business and leisure traveller alike. The private hotel offers free Wi-Fi has easy access to all major air, sea and land routes. The bedrooms provide everything you require for a stress-free and relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Lansdowne Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belfast Court Hotel Lansdowne
- Lansdowne Court Hotel Belfast
- Lansdowne Court Belfast