I don’t normally write reviews but stayed here last week and i have to say the staff and management went out of their way to be helpful and courteous and my room was very comfortable indeed and being a frequent traveller have stayed in many hotels up and down the country i was taken aback with the warmth and friendless of the waiting and bar staff. I did have several meals in the hotel including breakfast etc and found the food extremely good,I was also very surprised that the hotel had only been open for 2 weeks prior to my visit would certainly stay here again and have recommended to some of friends who come to Belfast quite often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Iconic Lansdowne Hotel is now under the new ownership of Metro Inns.Situated in the picturesque Cave Hill area of Belfast just 3 miles from the City Centre and just a stone through away from some of Belfast's popular tourist attractions, with our newly refurbished bar and restaurant and conference rooms the Lansdowne Hotel meets the needs of business and leisure traveller alike. The private hotel offers free Wi-Fi has easy access to all major air, sea and land routes. The bedrooms provide everything you require for a stress-free and relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Lansdowne Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belfast Court Hotel Lansdowne
- Lansdowne Court Hotel Belfast
- Lansdowne Court Belfast