We stayed for a wedding party at the Belfast Castle in this hotel, which is at walking distance from castle. We got a room at the backside of the hotel on the second floor, which guaranteed a quiet sleep without much disturbance by the heavy traffic on Antrim Road or the noise of the music from parties on the groundfloor.. So , if possible, avoid to get a room on the first floor!
Our room was OK, but the the mattressses of the beds were not too good as you could feel its springs.
Breakfast was good and the hotel staff was friendly.
Dinner at the hotel was also good at an acceptable price level. In addition you can have dinner at the Chinese restaurant in the basement of the hotel. This chinese restaurant is excellent
There is a bus stop quite close to the hotel, whichs offers a connection with downtown Belfast every 10-15 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Iconic Lansdowne Hotel is now under the new ownership of Metro Inns.Situated in the picturesque Cave Hill area of Belfast just 3 miles from the City Centre and just a stone through away from some of Belfast's popular tourist attractions, with our newly refurbished bar and restaurant and conference rooms the Lansdowne Hotel meets the needs of business and leisure traveller alike. The private hotel offers free Wi-Fi has easy access to all major air, sea and land routes. The bedrooms provide everything you require for a stress-free and relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Lansdowne Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belfast Court Hotel Lansdowne
- Lansdowne Court Hotel Belfast
- Lansdowne Court Belfast