“Went just to see if it was ok. have been back 3 times since” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
All Seasons
96 Botanic Avenue, Belfast, Northern Ireland (City Centre)
+44 28 9080 8833 ‎
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #256 of 751 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: City Centre
Belfast
“Went just to see if it was ok. have been back 3 times since”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I went here with some friends just to try it. Hadn't heard much so wasn't expecting too much. Was it any good? Well I've been back three times since Xmas and it's a while since I could say that!
Unsupposing from the outside and inside it looks like an average Chinese restaurant - aquarium as you walk in and several large round tables plus some smaller ones.
The manager has welcomed us every time and been very pleasant, as have all the waiting staff. The food is excellent. I have had a few of their bean curd (tofu) dishes and they were all very good - the salt and chilli bean curd being outstanding.
My wife has tried different dishes each time and never had anything disappointing. Even things she wasn't keen on (e.g. a satay sauce) she tried and reckoned that it was light and tasty and not at all like the gloopy peanut butter type dish she'd had in other places. We get complimentary prawn crackers and dips on arrival and orange segments as dessert to clear the palate afterwards. A nice little touch.
Last night we had 2 starters, 2 mains, coffee and a bottle of wine and the bill came to £46, which we though was good value considering the quality of the food. The restaurant has always been busy when we have been there and this gives a nice lively atmosphere.

• Visited March 2013

Belfast
“The best Chinese in Belfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Was taken out again tonight to the All Seasons Chinese and once again it was excellent. Well done to Richard and his staff, who are always happy to serve you. I have been going to this resturant for many years now and it only gets better. My favourite is the lettuce wrap, the flavours are just great. The duck is another favourite, but I really like when we go with a big group of friends thenwe just share lots of great dishes.

• Visited February 2013
Ireland
“Amazing chinese experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Loved this place,Went on Wednesday night,more than half the tables were taken up with Chinese families,which must be a good sign.
Had salted chili prawns and dumplings for starter then asked the waiter for to recommend something different,we had aubergine stuffed with prawn and steamed sole with ginger and spring onion.The best chinese of my life

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best Chinese I'd eaten in years....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Was very pleasantly surprised by this place. All the food was perfectly cooked and the chicken and sweeter soup surpassed all I've eaten previously. Before I ordered I thought the prices looked a bit exorbitant but I soon realised that the prices were a reflection of the quality. Decor is pretty tacky but if good Chinese food is what you're after, look no further.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sydney, Australia
“Great Chinese in Ireland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

We had one of the best chinese meals ever and it was in Ireland. We are from Australia. If you go there try the Crispy Duck in Aromatic spices. It is like Peking duck with pancakes and trimmings but tastes even better. The staff were efficient and polite and the prices were reasonable.

• Visited January 2013