“Dirty!” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dessert, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Co. Armagh, Northern Ireland
“Dirty!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

At about 1pm on 14th August we decided to go into Nando's in Victoria Square for Lunch as a special treat at the beginning of our holidays. We were seated almost straightaway, before going 'up to order'. When I returned to my seat I noticed that the floor around me was dirty and sticky with food and that our table also felt sticky. It had been rubbed or wiped with a damp cloth, but this left it feeling 'tacky'. My seat was a bench vinyl type and it also felt sticky to touch, so much so that I felt my clothes were sticking to parts of it. I couldn't even put my hands down on it, without them feeling dirty especially as I was about to eat my meal.
The food was ok. The drinks were fine, but the glasses could have been cleaner, as could the cutlery. I couldn't wait to eat up and leave, making sure I washed my hands in the basin beside the sauces before I did.
It was not a pleasant experience...will think twice about going back to Nando's.
Definitely expected better, especially in the very expensive area of Victoria Square in Belfast.
(Sadly this was the first of 3 dirty restaurants in Belfast we experienced during our first week of holidays :( )

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Ballymena, United Kingdom
“Out of this world!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Visit Nando's on a regular basis and every time the food, service and staff are top notch! We were greeted as we entered and left the premises with a smile and great friendly service.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bourgas
“love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Haven't been in for a while as it's the other side of Belfast. Most of their chicken is fresh bbq'd in front of you. As a coeliac it's nice to not have to worry about contamination issues. Gorgeous choice of sauces. Nom

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Nicely cooked chicken”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

A very good Nando's with great service, Chicken cooked to your liking and cooked healthy also , Great range of sauces to choose from

Visited June 2013
belfast
“Can't go wrong with good old nandos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

You can rely on nandos for a quick bite. Never disappointed and always quick service. Staff are pleasant and food is plentiful and tasty.

Visited August 2013