“Worth a visit” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Made in Belfast Cathedral Quarter

Made in Belfast Cathedral Quarter
23 Talbot St, Belfast BT1 2LD, Northern Ireland (City Centre)
028 90244107
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: City Centre
“Worth a visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Quirky and interesting. Menu is presented as a clip board inventory as is the wine list. Food is excellent and atmosphere abduction service is too. Well worth a visit.

73% Recommend
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Love the Concept (and Cheap Fizz)!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

This 'Restolounge' as they call it has a great feel about it, very original styling and quirky features. We visited for a Saturday Lunch and were very pleased to see that every day between 12 and 3 you can get a bottle of Prosecco for £10! Excellent, cant go wrong with that. The food was all meaty options (not great for veggies) in keeping with the restaurant's style/identity. We were all very pleased with the portion sizes and quality of the food, however the chef and kitchen team needs to keep an eye on what accompaniments they put with the different dishes. We had a pork on brioche that on the menu stated was served with a side salad of rocket but that was on different dish and a dish that was meant to come with chunky chips came with very crispy French Fries and the chunky chips arrived with a different dish! You may think this is a very small issue but if you ordered something and that's what you're expecting to get then it can be a bit disappointing when it's not what you expected. All this was resolved by the waiting staff and didn't affect our overall experience though. I would recommend this place for sure, I would definitely go back, they also had a great selection of cocktails and a very competitive pre-theatre set menu.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Armagh
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I have eaten here several times and love it. It is a lovely restaurant, quirky with its mismatched furniture and crockery, but the food and service is what brings me back.
The food is locally sourced and beautifully prepared and presented. The staff are wonderfully friendly and helpful - the waiter charged my i-phone for me while I was eating.
Great place to eat if in the Cathedral Quarter.

Visited September 2013
simonhutch
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Was taken to this place by a good friend a couple of weeks ago. We took a bit of a risk as we had no booking but seeing as it was mid-week and late we were lucky enough to nab a table. Enjoyed it so much I went back a couple of nights later before flying home.

I really like this place - I'd say that just about 100% of the dishes on the menu were things I wanted to eat. Hey, I've got a good appetite but I am a bit picky so this was a result. In the end I went for scallops and then a beef pie. Written down that doesn't sound that exciting but they were both really really really good. Lovely wine list also.

I can see on a few reviews the service has been criticised but this wasn't my experience. The second time I went I ate alone and although it was a little slower the team made me feel really welcome and not at all guilty for taking up two covers by myself on a busy Friday night.

Sound the cliche horn - this place is a real gem of a find.

Munich, Bayern, Germany
“Great concept, great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Modern, playful and good cooking. We had the Early Bird Menu between 4 and 6 p.m. Good price for a plate that will NOT leave you hungry. Our waitress was very nice and patiently answered all our touristy questions.