A 3 day 2 night stay and every aspect was just perfect. The rooms were perfect, bathrooms immaculate, cleanliness 100%. The staff from start to finish and I mean every member of staff were so friendly, amiable, would do anything for you and take time to chat if you wanted. We decided to eat in the restaurant the first night and basically never left. If you go and stay anywhere in Belfast stay here, it is only 10-15min walk from city centre but a very refreshing and nice walk it is, along the river with lots of interesting facts along the way. Perfect for odyssey arena and titanic museum, we will definitely be back. The new look premier inn menu is a total surprise, absolutely brilliant and can honestly say we didn't want to eat anywhere else after the first night. Only thing fault is, do not order the "house slaw"!! Enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated on the gateway of the titanic quarter of Belfast. Our hotel is also located across from the fantastic Odyssey arena and pavilion. Also within easy access of the George Best City Airport and with Belfast city centre only a stone's throw away, it is ideal for both business and leisure guests. Our Belfast Titanic Quarter Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport Hotel Belfast
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter And City Airport