I have never stayed at P Inn before, visit Belfast a lot and stay at Ramada, or Stormont when possible but given the Police games rooms were scarce - how lucky for us.
The hotel has great location, the staff are brilliant, evening meal / breakfast really delicious, rooms / hotel completely spotless , well appointed and as Lenny Henry says the bed's are fab.
It was our first weekend away with our 6 week old boy and we had a great time and Bronagh the Manager was a gem with our son Sean.
Bravo Premier Inn we will certainly be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated on the gateway of the titanic quarter of Belfast. Our hotel is also located across from the fantastic Odyssey arena and pavilion. Also within easy access of the George Best City Airport and with Belfast city centre only a stone's throw away, it is ideal for both business and leisure guests. Our Belfast Titanic Quarter Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter And City Airport
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport Hotel Belfast