After staying in this hotel many times as an ice hockey fan, I suddenly realised I have never left a review of this hotel. My family and I chose this hotel because it is close to the Odyssey arena and we come over for the ice hockey double header weekends. Every time I have visited I have found the staff incredibly friendly and accommodating, the food delicious and the room comfort and cleanliness unparalleled. Examples of the excellent service:
> Reception offered to print our boarding passes off for us
> The bed sheets are whiter than white
> The breakfast is traditional, fresh and plentiful with a wide range of choice
> The supervisor gave us complimentary drinks knowing that we are regular visitors to show their appreciation and hospitality
> Nothing is too much trouble for the staff
> We ordered food and were soaking wet from the rain we had just experienced. The man behind the bar said he would call us or bring us our food so we could go and get warm and dry, even though we hadn't ordered room service.
> Great mixture of music playing in the bar and over breakfast
> Sport on the televisions when requested but they will change the channel if you request.
I could list many more things but it still wouldn't do it justice. Sat in the bar now on St. Patrick's Day feeling like a truly welcomed visitor. (No swimming pool but had to choose a rating! It would be a 5 if there was one though I'm sure!)
A fantastic hotel and even more fantastic staff. I would never stay anywhere else in Belfast.
I'd give 6*s if I could.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport Hotel
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport Hotel Belfast
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter And City Airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated on the gateway of the titanic quarter of Belfast. Our hotel is also located across from the fantastic Odyssey arena and pavilion. Also within easy access of the George Best City Airport and with Belfast city centre only a stone's throw away, it is ideal for both business and leisure guests. Our Belfast Titanic Quarter Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.