my husband and myself took our three children up to stay overnight as a treat after the one direction concert, traveled the two hours up thinking we'll wait to we get there to have dinner in the restaurant that was advertised on their site only to find there was a three hour waiting list for a table. we eventually got a table in the bar ( a small petitioned wall divided the bar and restaurant) and asked could we have food there and were told very abruptly that would not be happening, so we asked even for kiddies meals so we could give the kids some even ( bearing in mind it is now 7 o clock and we have a very hungry 1 year old ) and again were told under no circumstances were we going to be allowed to eat there, as a final attempt we asked to take advantage of their room service only to be told the kitchen was too small to accommodate room service at that time!! personally i found this disgusting, as giving a child a kiddies meal would not have sunk the kitchen, some common decency would have been much appreciated!
also at 10 o clock that night when returning from the concert and getting the children settled there wasn't a single drink left in the bar and again the staff were very very rude. this hotel is a lovly place to stay and very family friendly, just a pity the staff let it down.
told the receptionist the next morning and got a refund but my complaint neither seemed to surprise her nor bother her but was extremely willing to give a refund!
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter And City Airport
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport Hotel Belfast
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated on the gateway of the titanic quarter of Belfast. Our hotel is also located across from the fantastic Odyssey arena and pavilion. Also within easy access of the George Best City Airport and with Belfast city centre only a stone's throw away, it is ideal for both business and leisure guests. Our Belfast Titanic Quarter Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.