This was the first time in this hotel, having previously stayed at Days Inn or Jury's Inn. The location next door to the Odyssey is simply perfect. The restaurant serves very good food. The rooms are all modern and of a reasonable size. The bar is somewhat expensive (£3.80 for a pint?) and rather small (don't get up or you lose your seat) but pleasant enough to sit around. It's around a 10 minute walk from the Titanic Quarter railway station, which is the next stop along from Sydenham for Belfast City Airport. Breakfast was a buffet with a reasonable choice of hot and cold items, with Costa coffee served. Would definitely recommend, and look forward to my next visit!
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport Hotel
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport Hotel Belfast
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter And City Airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated on the gateway of the titanic quarter of Belfast. Our hotel is also located across from the fantastic Odyssey arena and pavilion. Also within easy access of the George Best City Airport and with Belfast city centre only a stone's throw away, it is ideal for both business and leisure guests. Our Belfast Titanic Quarter Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.