We stayed here in mid November with our 6 month old and our three and half year old for an over-nighter. The location i great - within the Titanic quarter and pratically opposite the Odessey arena. We chose this hotel because of its location to the arena as we took the kids to see a show there. Anyway, there was a very professional welcome upon arrival and we had a lovely family room booked. There was a lovely view over the harbour - this room consisted of double bed and a single bed and another smaller-sized single bed plus a baby cot. There was still plenty of space in the room given the number ofbeds plus all the "stuff" needed for the kids in the room. There was a flat screen tv and the volume us restricted so as not to be too loud for other guests which is part of the Premier Inn's promise of a restfull night. The room had tea and coffee facilities and the bathroom was absoutley spotless..not even a milldew mark or anything on the shower curtain. We hadn't made any dinner reservations and I don't think room service is offered in the hotel but I asked the duty manager if possible to order food at the bar and bring it up ourselves - given that the hotel was very busy he oblidged the request which was much appreciated - as we could all have dinner in the room together while the baby slept - instead of having to "take turns" going downstairs to the restaurant for some food. Staff were super friendly and efficient. Breakfast was of really good quality - wirh hot and cold food options and selections of fruit, juices and yougherts. There is limited parking around the hotel with a few smaller car-parks just behind the hotel .. The hotel offers a discount on the spaces immediately behind the hotel ( although it is not the "offical" car park for this hotel. It's a bit small so would recommend trying to get there early if possible to get a space. It' she car park on the immediate right-hand side. Can be a bit tricky to get into. Overall a fab stay and woud love to return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated on the gateway of the titanic quarter of Belfast. Our hotel is also located across from the fantastic Odyssey arena and pavilion. Also within easy access of the George Best City Airport and with Belfast city centre only a stone's throw away, it is ideal for both business and leisure guests. Our Belfast Titanic Quarter Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Premier Inn, HotelsClick and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport Hotel Belfast
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter And City Airport