Stayed here for 3 nights in November, to explore Titanic Belfast.
The room was brilliant - Spacious, clean, modern. Would love to stay here again in the future.
The staff here are fantastic, best hotel staff I have come across.
The only points I can make with my stay is that my bed was far to hard,and the light from the hallway was shining very bright under my door.
Other than that, I would have no hesitation in saying here again.
In fact, I can't wait.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport Hotel
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter And City Airport
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport Hotel Belfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated on the gateway of the titanic quarter of Belfast. Our hotel is also located across from the fantastic Odyssey arena and pavilion. Also within easy access of the George Best City Airport and with Belfast city centre only a stone's throw away, it is ideal for both business and leisure guests. Our Belfast Titanic Quarter Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.