I arrived on an early flight into Belfast (4am start!!) and as I couldn't check in until after 2pm the lady on reception kindly offered to take my bag and put it in the secure room so I didnt have to drag it around the city centre.. She also invited me to use the breakfast restaurant to make myself a coffee and read my newspaper. I really needed that pit stop before venturing out to explore Belfast.. This was, in my opinion, above and beyond and really made a huge impression on me! Have told all my friends and family how hospitable the hotel was..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated on the gateway of the titanic quarter of Belfast. Our hotel is also located across from the fantastic Odyssey arena and pavilion. Also within easy access of the George Best City Airport and with Belfast city centre only a stone's throw away, it is ideal for both business and leisure guests. Our Belfast Titanic Quarter Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter And City Airport
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport Hotel Belfast