We stayed here as we were going to a concert in the odyssey arena and it's right next door. The staff were very friendly and helpful and I found the room very clean. We just had a standard room and I was a good size. The receptionist was kind enough to call us a taxi which arrived in minutes and £4.20 took us into the city centre for some pre-gig drinks. It's only around 10 minutes into the city.we didnt have breakfast as we were a bit delicate the next morning but as far as I can remember it was all you can eat for £7.99. Overall the hotel is clean, friendly and good value. It's a standard chain hotel and very handy for the odyssey. A great place to eat is enigma in nearby holywood, just 5 minutes away
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated on the gateway of the titanic quarter of Belfast. Our hotel is also located across from the fantastic Odyssey arena and pavilion. Also within easy access of the George Best City Airport and with Belfast city centre only a stone's throw away, it is ideal for both business and leisure guests. Our Belfast Titanic Quarter Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter And City Airport
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter & City Airport Hotel Belfast