“You get what you expect” 4 of 5 stars
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Victoria Square, Town Centre | Victoria Square Shopping Centre, Belfast BT1 4QB, Northern Ireland
+44 28 9024 9050
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #455 of 732 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: TGI Fridays restaurant making every day feel like a Friday with authentic American food, cocktails, special offers and promotions in Dublin and Belfast.
Enniskillen, United Kingdom
“You get what you expect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I expected polite service, solid cooking
And value for money. My son and I went here and it didn't disappoint. Obviously you know what you are getting, if you expect haute cuisine and review it badly then that seems unfair. ribs, burger, fries, ice cream and cake were tasty and good portions. Service was good and the price.

No qualms about going again.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Portadown, United Kingdom
“Avoid this experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Having experienced several TGI Friday resturants in America recently I thought I would Belfast would be of the same standard.How wrong I was. Today I experienced filthy floors, tables and even the menu was dirty. The service was poor and the food of a low standard which is unusal for TGI. One of the worse eating experiences I have had and creates a very poor impression of Belfast. Avoid>

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Belfast
“Good service and average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Hadn't been to TGIs since it opened so hubby and i thought we'd give it another try on Saturday evening.

Had expected to queue but were shown to a table immediately. Our waiter was introduced by name and drinks order taken.

We opted for tostado nachos to share as a starter. These were moreish and different to your standard nachos. Were very impressed.

The mains (a steak and a hamburger) were average unfortunately. The steak looked like it had been sitting for a while. The hamburger needed more seasoning and toppings.

Bill came to £50 for the two if us including 2 drinks each. Ok for the quantity of food but not great value.

This restaurant appeals to a young clientele. The service was slick, although possibly too many check backs during the meal.

Might consider returning for the nachos!
There was also a good offer for a cinema ticket and meal on Sunday to Thursday.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Devine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I love going to TGI's. I have been so many times. The staff are friendly and helpful. You get seated within minutes if not immediately. The menu has alot to choose from and they often to lunch offers.

The last meal I had was a lunch which was a bacon cheeseburger, fries and salad, with a dessert and a beer for £10. It was gorgeous. My partner had the same only he chose buffalo ings for starter rather than a sweet.

Can't wait to visit again.

Visited August 2012
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Chemistry”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

My apologies to TGI but my wife and I were there about 3 years ago and dishes we had - spare ribs included - had a sauce that (appeared to be a signature sauce for the restaurant) had such a chemical taste about it that we just never went back. Sorry TGI

Visited April 2012