Stay here on business, always the same high standard of service, breakfasts are excellent, and ideally placed for Belfast City Centre. The bar has recently been refurbished and the food is very good.
The Lagan side of the hotel has nice views but sometimes you can be disturbed by the railway and the disc down the road from the hotel if you have a window open, but no other downsides.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Belfast Hotel
- Hilton Belfast Hotel Belfast
- Hilton International Belfast
- Belfast Hilton International
- Belfast Hilton Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Belfast hotel has now completed a major refurbishment which includes all bedrooms, public areas and a gym by Precor - open 24/7. Next door to the Belfast Waterfront Hall, a few minutes walk to Belfast city centre and Victoria Square. 5 Minute walk to the Odyssey Arena. Wireless internet in all rooms (Charges may apply), 100% non smoking, Executive Floor, Executive Lounge, 1 Restaurant, 1 Bar, Fitness Centre/Health Club, Business Centre, Coffee shop, 198 Guest Rooms, Accessible Rooms, 9 Meeting Rooms. Check in: 3:00PM, Check out: 12:00PM. Parking available next door - car park for £18.00 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hilton Belfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.