The check-in process was efficient and the clerk very helpful (and 4 hours later she remembered my name immediately when I was walking by). Had dinner in the cafe (good) and slept comfortably on the large bed.
The room was slightly smaller than what you might get in the States (this is not bad, just noted) and the warm, rich wood paneling made me feel comfortably cozy. The room looked eastward out over the River Lagan and was very settling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Belfast hotel has now completed a major refurbishment which includes all bedrooms, public areas and a gym by Precor - open 24/7. Next door to the Belfast Waterfront Hall, a few minutes walk to Belfast city centre and Victoria Square. 5 Minute walk to the Odyssey Arena. Wireless internet in all rooms (Charges may apply), 100% non smoking, Executive Floor, Executive Lounge, 1 Restaurant, 1 Bar, Fitness Centre/Health Club, Business Centre, Coffee shop, 198 Guest Rooms, Accessible Rooms, 9 Meeting Rooms. Check in: 3:00PM, Check out: 12:00PM. Parking available next door - car park for £18.00 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Belfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Belfast Hotel Belfast
- Hilton International Belfast
- Belfast Hilton International
- Belfast Hilton Hotel