Stayed here for one night in October with my hubby. The room was modern and spacious with a large, clean ensuite. We had a meal in the restaurant using a travelzoo voucher. The meal was really good, the restaurant was busy and had a good atmosphere. The breakfast was also good, there was a wide variety and should please everyone. If you are staying on a room only basis I would recommend to go to St Georges Market, just across the road.
The Hilton is in a great location, very close to Victoria Square shopping centre and bars/restaurants.
The staff were fantastic, very helpful,friendly and professional.
Will definitely stay at the Hilton again..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Belfast hotel has now completed a major refurbishment which includes all bedrooms, public areas and a gym by Precor - open 24/7. Next door to the Belfast Waterfront Hall, a few minutes walk to Belfast city centre and Victoria Square. 5 Minute walk to the Odyssey Arena. Wireless internet in all rooms (Charges may apply), 100% non smoking, Executive Floor, Executive Lounge, 1 Restaurant, 1 Bar, Fitness Centre/Health Club, Business Centre, Coffee shop, 198 Guest Rooms, Accessible Rooms, 9 Meeting Rooms. Check in: 3:00PM, Check out: 12:00PM. Parking available next door - car park for £18.00 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Belfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Belfast Hotel Belfast
- Hilton International Belfast
- Belfast Hilton International
- Belfast Hilton Hotel