“Never disappoints!! Great authentic food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Archana

Archana
53 Dublin Road, Belfast BT2 7HE, Northern Ireland (Golden Mile)
0044 028 9032 3713‎
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #46 of 778 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Neighborhood: Golden Mile
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Never disappoints!! Great authentic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2014 NEW

This place is a gem- if you like Indian food.
I do and i have visited this restaurant many times but thought it was about time i told the rest of Belfast how good it actually is! The service is second to none- always go out of their way to make sure your food is perfect. The thali they do for £16 is exceptional! A mixture of your favourite curries washed down with a great pint of Cobra indian lager.
Superb- the touch on the back of the menu wherby they have named some curries after some of their regulars is great. It has to be the best Indian in Belfast!

• Visited December 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Extremely Salubrious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2014

So glad I visited this restaurant, restored my faith in homecooked indian cusine being able to replicated in a dining environment. The service was efficient and natural, did not feel interrupted through out my whole meal. The flavours in the cuisine were lovely I opted for the vegetarian option and my colleague the chicken. The mutter paneer was exquisite I'm informed the chicken was equally delightful, the naan's were soft and fluffy and the vegetable rice perfect. Not greasy with just enough vegetables to compliment rather than overpower. Truly an Authentic Indian dining menu & i'm not surprised with 30 years behind them.

• Visited October 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
North Down, Northern Ireland.
“Most urthentic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2014

Our party of four walked in about 6:00 on a Friday night and thankfully got a seat straight away, quite a small restaurant but not cramped, more cosy with a pleasant calm atmosphere, super friendly with our 5 year old daughter, all dishes served in Karahi pots, we have tried many Indian restaurants through Tripadvisor and recommendations and rate this the best, I think it’s been there 25 plus years? We will be back VERY soon.

• Visited November 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dublin, Ireland
“Food was bland . Not going back..”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2014

I got a take away here three days ago .. I decide to order a take away from this restaurant, because I love India meal. I was staying next door at the Etap hotel.
Food was HORRIBLE very oily dish , lamb was bland ..
Although Staff were friendly .
I'm not an expert in India, but I know a good tasting India meal..

This is a restaurant for those that have no idea what the real India dish tastes like or
Someone that have not eaten Indian before and/or drunk to taste it....

“Really enjoyed our visit..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2014

We ate here with our family and were not disappointed.

Very traditional food with great fresh flavours. The lamb was melt in your mouth and they catered wonderfully for my little girl.

Service was outstanding.

We will definitely be back.

• Visited November 2014