“good for kids” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Belfast, United Kingdom
“good for kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Go here for dinner with young family.
Always good quality tasty food which is served by friendly staff.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

N IRELAND
“Springsteens - Carrickfergus”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Lunch visit with my husband & 2 young kids. Positives first the restaurant is fairly child friendly which is a plus for us. Small touch but they give my toddler colouring in pages & crayons.The menu choice was very varied & well displayed there was prehaps maybe too many choices. The food itself was nice though nothing out of the ordinary i noticed that both our dishes were smothered in cheese which is a turn off for me. My steak sandwhich was average, the steak pieces were tough & chewy, the pepper sauce was more like gravy or residue from what the steak was cooked in. The accompaniments were tasty though, tobacco onions & side salad. My husband had no complaints with his food, chicken was plentiful and nicely spiced. The price of the meals were on the expensive side in my opinion main meals although good portions start at around £9-11 which for lunch i think is too much. Service was good though I had to go up to the front desk to request the bill which is a bug bear. The toilets in the resturant are dire and need a good clean. To summarise I would not rush back. The cost of our lunch was £30 for 2 main meals, 2 beers and a water.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
belfast
“springsteens lisburn”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Recently visited on a night out with my wife. We ordered the chicken wings to start and they tasted like rubber as though they had been reheated in the microwave. I ordered steak and chips for my main meal, you can't really go wrong with that, my wife ordered chicken and rib combo which tasted as though they were Iceland finest, not something you expect when going to a restaurant. The waitress didn't charge us for the starter and the bill came to 34.00. Service was fine but standard of food was rubbish and we definitely wouldn't recommend.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Belfast, United Kingdom
“good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Good food. Open and friendly atmosphere. Always accommodating for small and large groups and good variety on menu.

Visited March 2012
Carrickfergus, United Kingdom
“LOOKED & TASTED LIKE RE-HEATS”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Everything, from start to finish - although we did receive 1 complimentary dessert in an attempt to compensate. The main courses were bland, greasy (could have wrung the oil of the criss cross) tough chicken burgers, poor poor, & the staff look at you as if sprouted another head when you raise the disappointment.

Visited November 2012